Using state of the art technology, Action Carpet Cleaners, Inc. can clean and condition all of your upholstered furniture, ridding them of all contaminants and odors – while making sure to preserve the quality and beauty of your investment.
Your Fredericksburg office building or retail space must be clean if you are to be successful in the marketplace. When you hire a professional janitorial service Fredericksburg based company to keep your office space neat and clean, you shouldn’t even be aware that it’s been cleaned when you first walk in the door in the morning.
Worry free janitorial cleaning is what we do best at Action Carpet Cleaners. Contact us today, schedule a service appointment, and give us a try. We are certain that you won’t be disappointed in our cleaning company, or the quality of our service.
Serving Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Lake Anna communities, King George, and Stafford
Halloween is not complete without having a Jack-o-Lantern in your home. Making it can be very fun and is a great experience to share with your son or daughter. It can surely make Halloween that much more spooky and a whole lot more enjoyable.
But sometimes while you are making your Jack-o-Lantern accidents can occur and you could end up with a big mess which could cause a stain on your carpet. Pumpkin stains are not that rare and can really be a very difficult problem to deal with for any carpet owner. Having a big, orange mark on your carpet is not something that you would want to remain after Halloween which is why cleaning up this mess is very important. Here is a guide that may be of use to you in trying to clean up the pumpkin stains on your carpet at home.
1. Start the process by extracting the pumpkin particles on your carpet. You could use a blunt knife or spoon for this task. Carefully scoop up the pumpkin on your carpet and then proceed to the next step once you are done.
2. Next, you will have to make a cleaning solution which will work to combat the pumpkin stain that is left on the carpet. For this you can mix a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent with a quart of water. Put some of the detergent-based cleaning solution in a spray bottle and then bring it to the affected area of the carpet.
3. Spray the stained portion of the carpet a couple of times with the cleaning solution. Then, allow it to set for about five minutes. This will let the cleaning solution do its purpose of breaking down the pumpkin stain.
4. Use a clean white cloth to blot the stain repeatedly. Blotting will help lift and transfer the pumpkin stain from the carpet and onto the cloth’s surface. You will not immediately get all of the stain out of the carpet which is why you must stay patient and continue blotting until the stain is completely gone.
5. Rinsing the carpet before finishing up is a really important step that some homeowners forget to do. Rinse the carpet with a cup of clean water and then use clean rags to dry the area up. This helps prevent any residue from getting left behind on your carpet.
In just a few simple steps you will be able to clean up the pumpkin stain on your carpet. That way, you will be able to get your carpet back to normal and continue to enjoy making that Jack-o-Lantern and make Halloween more enjoyable.
If you are still in need of removing that stubborn stain from your carpet or rug, you know who to call! We are on the way!
Dirt is like thousands of little blades that cut carpet fibers. When you walk across a dirty carpet, you grind sharp dirt particles against the yarn, making tiny nicks in the fibers. All that fuzz mixed in with the dirt in your vacuum cleaner bags is your beautiful carpet headed out the door one bag at a time. When dirt scratches the fibers, it dulls the sheen, which is why high-traffic areas appear duller than the rest of the carpet. Over time, grinding dirt wears away the fibers too, which mats them down and makes them stain more easily.
Many individuals and organizations do important work in our community and we would like to recognize them. Our goal is to tell their stories of how they are making a difference the lives of the people in our area. This is an opportunity to learn more about their work.
We appreciate the great work they do to make our community a wonderful place to live.
Do you know someone who should be honored? If so, CLICK HERE *(link to Action Carpet email) tell us about them. In your email, be sure to include who they are and why they deserve to be recognized.