Your Fredericksburg office building or retail space must be clean if you are to be successful in the marketplace. When you hire a professional janitorial service Fredericksburg based company to keep your office space neat and clean, you shouldn’t even be aware that it’s been cleaned when you first walk in the door in the morning.
Worry free janitorial cleaning is what we do best at Action Carpet Cleaners. Contact us today, schedule a service appointment, and give us a try. We are certain that you won’t be disappointed in our cleaning company, or the quality of our service.
Serving Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Lake Anna communities, King George, and Stafford
You probably don’t have a lot of spare time during the day. You are not alone. In fact, most people find it difficult to stay on top of their daily work responsibilities, much less their day to day chores. When cleaning needs to be done and you simply don’t have time to get caught up, you need a janitorial and cleaning service company that can come to the rescue.
Action Carpet Cleaners and janitorial care is the answer to your cleaning needs. We are proud to offer both residential cleaning, and complete commercial janitorial service, in the Fredericksburg, VA area.
Snow day at your house? Kids are home from school? Don’t worry moms and dads, Action Carpet Cleaners is here on stand by to get those carpets clean again!
Halloween is not complete without having a Jack-o-Lantern in your home. Making it can be very fun and is a great experience to share with your son or daughter. It can surely make Halloween that much more spooky and a whole lot more enjoyable.
But sometimes while you are making your Jack-o-Lantern accidents can occur and you could end up with a big mess which could cause a stain on your carpet. Pumpkin stains are not that rare and can really be a very difficult problem to deal with for any carpet owner. Having a big, orange mark on your carpet is not something that you would want to remain after Halloween which is why cleaning up this mess is very important. Here is a guide that may be of use to you in trying to clean up the pumpkin stains on your carpet at home.
1. Start the process by extracting the pumpkin particles on your carpet. You could use a blunt knife or spoon for this task. Carefully scoop up the pumpkin on your carpet and then proceed to the next step once you are done.
2. Next, you will have to make a cleaning solution which will work to combat the pumpkin stain that is left on the carpet. For this you can mix a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent with a quart of water. Put some of the detergent-based cleaning solution in a spray bottle and then bring it to the affected area of the carpet.
3. Spray the stained portion of the carpet a couple of times with the cleaning solution. Then, allow it to set for about five minutes. This will let the cleaning solution do its purpose of breaking down the pumpkin stain.
4. Use a clean white cloth to blot the stain repeatedly. Blotting will help lift and transfer the pumpkin stain from the carpet and onto the cloth’s surface. You will not immediately get all of the stain out of the carpet which is why you must stay patient and continue blotting until the stain is completely gone.
5. Rinsing the carpet before finishing up is a really important step that some homeowners forget to do. Rinse the carpet with a cup of clean water and then use clean rags to dry the area up. This helps prevent any residue from getting left behind on your carpet.
In just a few simple steps you will be able to clean up the pumpkin stain on your carpet. That way, you will be able to get your carpet back to normal and continue to enjoy making that Jack-o-Lantern and make Halloween more enjoyable.
If you are still in need of removing that stubborn stain from your carpet or rug, you know who to call! We are on the way!